Payroll doesn’t have the best reputation amongst business owners in WA. It’s confusing, regulations change constantly and, it can be difficult to fit in between the activities that make up your busy working day.
Eye on Books will take care of all of your payroll and staffing requirements. Or, we will just assist you with the tasks you don’t want to handle. All you have to do is send us your time slips, including pay slips, and let us know how you’d like them paid from your bank.
We easily tailor payroll solutions that fit you and your business.
Other payroll and staffing services for you include:
- Processing payroll, when required.
- Ensuring compliance, no matter what industry you are in.
- Streamlining your existing payroll by collating time sheets, processing termination pays and organising end of year summaries (group certificates and payroll tax).
- Processing superannuation.
- Tracking and reporting.
- Assisting with one-off pay roll support, or handling the entire process for you.
Outsourced Payroll in Perth
Many of our clients prefer us to handle their payroll remotely via our outsourced payroll service. This service is ideal for business owners who want the skills and expertise of their own bookkeeper, without the high annual cost.
Our outsourced payroll services include:
- Set up – we organise employee portals for your staff so they can download pay slips and other key information whenever they like.
- Leave requests – staff will submit leave requests to streamline HR further.
- Processing – from small pay runs of 2 staff to up to 70 or more employees.
- Support – a large and skilled team of bookkeepers is available to assist you.
Payroll support across multiple industries
We ensure your employees are carefully looked after, with specialised support from bookkeepers experienced in managing payroll across various industries.
Our bookkeepers assist:
- Small businesses and start ups.
- Large corporates.
- Restaurants, cafes and pubs.
Contact us to discuss your payroll requirements.