This was originally posted on 28th of January but for some reason the post has disappeared from our website. So this is our repost!
Xero has released a major update today that has changed the way users navigate between organisations. This can be a little bewildering and so our video below explains these updates for our clients.
The main changes in todays update are;
- Last 5 accessed organization access moved from right hand side to the top left
- Quick Org search function also located in the top left
- Files area has it’s own area now with a “file” icon located in the top right corner
- Help section has also moved to this top right area
- Ability to upload files to purchase orders
- Logout function has moved to a drop down from your profile – VERY IMPORTANT TO ALWAYS LOG OUT PROPERLY FROM XERO
If you have any further queries about this round of updates, please contact us, we’re here to help!
Eye on Books explains the new Xero updates released January 2014